Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

30 Looks for 30 Days: Day 9

Two days later I was resting at home and did not even come out to the street, so I do not have ootd from those days and I just miss them and continue on. Today I bought a new sweater, since I need something that is warm for these cold days. I liked it very much. So warm and cosy! 
_____________________________________________________________________________________


 Sweater George
Jeans Hugo Boss
Ring I don't remember (but rings like this one everywhere)


8 comments:

  1. I love that jumper ! You look gorgeous
    Love Charis
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluffy sweaters are the best! This looks so cozy!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, cool outfit!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. О,милый свитерок, такой уютный)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...