Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 2, 2014

30 Looks for 30 Days: Day 4

I promised that will perform the challenge for bloggers, but lately I've been very tired. Now I can say that the I'm free from the sudy, so let's continue. Fourth my outfit;) 
Today, I am completely in black and burgundy. I love these colors, especially in the fall. My sister said that today I look like a girlfriend of the biker, hehe.



Sweater New Look
Jeans Next
Necklace Out of the stock
New boots, it's the gift from my aunt

5 comments:

  1. That is a great colour combo! I love it! And your makeup looks beautiful :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab ! :D
    Charisfelicity.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивое сочетание цветов!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...