Search

Blog Archive

Friday, September 19, 2014

The other woman (2014)

Yesterday I again did not have time to blog, but now I have three days off before the time when the session begins, so I'll try to be active. 
And now I want to tell you about a film that I've watched recently - "Another women" with Cameron Diaz. Of course, that Cameron played amazing her role. This role was created for her,I can image only Jennifer Aniston on this role. Leslie Mann also played well her role of the wife, who found out that his husband has a mistresses. Very suddenly could see Nikki Minaj, I did not know that she will be in this film. Nikki was charming in this film, very beautiful. 
I like the movie, not too much, but like. It's just a light comedy with a good sense of humor and an interesting plot. It seems to me there are no bad films with Cameron Diaz, so you have to watch the movie if you had never seen this. 
Who watched this movie?


4 comments:

  1. I got the movie on my rent list, I should see it by the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at
    work so I decided to check out your blog on my
    iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!


    Review my web page ... EarnestineURinaldo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.

    I'm quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff
    right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Check out my blog :: ToshikoAChristello

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...