Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 28, 2014

September through my phone

Now the end of September, so it's time to share with you the pictures that I took this month. They are all made on my phone camera, or just for some reason have not been added to the blog

 1. This road to the university and when I went there, I saw on the whole bridge tied ribbons colors of the flag of Ukraine in the form of bows. emojiemojiemoji
2. When did the job in the classroom at university you have time to take a selfie directly in the classroom. 
3.Unicorns-cookies! emoji

 1.Studded. 
2. These cookies "nuts" with condensed milk is my love of life. And coffee with cream. .emoji
3. Mirrie? 
1. Everything is cool.
2. Beautiful pink roses in my university. emoji
3. Autumn but sunny days. emoji
 1. emojiemojiemoji
2. My new "tattoo" bag. 
3.  My new bright earrings. 
1. Great day with my sister.
2.Flower in my room. emoji
3. Macaaaroooons. Mmm. 


9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos dear!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos.<3
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos :) It looks like it was a really good month for you!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! Id love to follow each other.. Just followed you
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures dear :-) xx

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-time-for-beanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. jтличный пост! у вас замечательные и очень позитивные фото!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a terrific month. The pictures are awesome.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...