Search

Blog Archive

Friday, September 5, 2014

MY SEPTEMBER GOALS

Hi guys!!! It's already September 5, rather "yet", than "already".I don't know about you, but the autumn time goes more slowly for me. Even today, now only an hour a day, but I've managed to do so many things, it is given that in recent years to wake up at 11 o'clock is fine for me. So as time, it seems to me, now more slowly than in the summer, I should perform some plans this month.
1 I really didn't  have a workout for a long time, so I want to restore the habit to do this;
2 Buy a lot of different things for my room;
3 Try to write a blog every day;
4 Every day at least to do small steps to achieve big goals;
5 To improve the condition of my gums;
6 Try to make pretty pictures for the blog and instagram.
7 Read a few books from my wish list for books.
8 Walk every day;
9 Find the autumn warm clothes that I like.
________________________
________________________________________________________________________________


13 comments:

  1. These are some great goals! And the photos are adorable!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, dear. Good luck.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ;)
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck:)! nice post:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your September goals
    Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great goals. most of those would be on my list as well...

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals.. good luck on achieving them :)

    www.runwaykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Отличный план! Думаю, всё у тебя получится!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals! Mine are to find some new and varm clothes and smile more.

    aseaofinspiration.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete