Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 7, 2014

HOT AGAIN

We once again hot, do not know for how long can, but still. So most of the day I spent in the fresh air and it was wonderful. At first I just walk with my sister and niece, and then most of the time spent with friends. Rarely are so good days, but I will hope that tomorrow will be worse. I already have some plans to meet with his girlfriend and maybe I'll look in the store the necessary things for my room.
Today it was very sunny, so I wanted to put my most vivid cap and hoodie from Choies
This is a picture of my new pet. Looks like he's afraid of the hands on the photo and close the legs eyes not to see her, but in fact he just quietly washed.


9 comments:

  1. You look amazing
    Fabulous pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii thankyou for visiting my blog! just followed you on bloglovin, hope you follow back :)
    keep in touch!
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have followed your blog of bloglovin :) my link is http://www.bloglovin.com/emilykatebrogden7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the little pet is so adorable!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Каким он маленьким кажется рядом с рукой! Такой хорошенький))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ага, это притом что у меня не небольшая рука, все говорят, что они у меня детские :р

      Delete