Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HELLO AGAIN

Hi guys! I am coming back to the blog. Today I finally finished the most important things, but I have much less important things. In September, I don't miss. All this time, that I did not write on the blog I was busy, passed exams and went to the hospitals to get documents necessary to me. And finally today I received these documents. These days was long, colorful and in most cases difficult. But finally it was over, but Monday I'll be busy studying again. Plans have changed a little and I still continue to study where I was. 
By the way, you have probably noticed that I have changed the design blog.;)






6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!
    xx
    http://www.myrunwayfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures
    Beautiful earrings

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya I love your blog! I have followed you on bloglovin'. Check my blog out if you have time :)
    I love the earrings and great pictures!
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos! Glad that you're back!
    www.natillie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...