Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

30 Looks for 30 Days: Day 2

Oooh, it was a very difficult day, however, I was full of energy and didn't want to sit on one place, although it was hard to get up in the morning, since I recently woke up in the lunch. We need to change habits! But not from tomorrow, haha, I want to sleep tomorrow, as I have almost no classes at the university, and it means that I'll have more free time and I will be able to update the blog.  But I will have something to do. The main thing is that I can rest tomorrow... I hope. 
By the way, today we have unrealistic cold weather - around 15 degrees and a strong wind. Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer, because I don't have clothes for the cold autumn yet. We have a very strange transition from summer to autumn. For one day, you're still walking in T-shirt and sunglasses, and on the next day you wear a coat and hat.

My mom's jacket
T-shirt Oasap
Simple black leggings
Collar Aliexpress



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...