Search

Blog Archive

Monday, September 22, 2014

30 Looks for 30 Days: 1 Day

Hey, guys. I starting today session at the university and I will be very busy. Early tomorrow morning I'm going to be at the university, and come home in the evening. So, since I have little time to blog, besides the fact that I will write posts on various topics, I will try every day to show your outfit today. I have seen a series of the posts on many blogs, so it was my turn to try. So I think I will have time to write this on the blog.


Light sweater from Bangood
Bag from Rock Rebel
Jacket Dreslilly
Bracelet No name
Necklace I don't remember, but found something look like this one here

8 comments:

  1. Las chaquetas perfecto son mis favoritas, me encanta el look!!!
    xoxo
    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'm following you now!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Алинчик, ты такая классная! удачи тебе!

    ReplyDelete