Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekly Summary

I've seen similar posts in the blogs. I think it's a good idea to see what happened good, that has changed this week. 
This week was cool. I like the way started August. There are many reasons. 
Well, the most important thing is that I had my birthday! And I turned 18, I am now an adult. I can't believe it yet. I still think that I am a child. 
Related people helped carry some of my desires. I'm haaappy. 
This week I decided that while I would not change anything in my room, since it is possible that we will soon be moving with my parents. 
I have a great walk with Nastya. I haven't seen her so long time. 
Almost every day I spent with friends. What could be better than to have fun with your friends? 
I've got a lot of goals, inspiration, and most importantly I'm always in a good mood. 
I received so many gifts. It's so cuuute. 
So many fun moments was recently. I will remember it for a long time. 
Well, that's what I've remembered now. Hopefully next week will be even better. I have a lot of plans for it, so that will not be bored.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Hi sweety, just followed u on G+, follow back?
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely post! love this cute pics:))))

    http://melislicious.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bunny and nice sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to every one, the contents existing at this web page are
    actually awesome for people experience, well, keep up the good
    work fellows.

    Here is my web-site ... EddieNOrielley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Appreciate it!

    my weblog :: AdeleGRamgel

    ReplyDelete