Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Waiting for tomorrow

Good night everybody! I just look forward for tomorrow and I have the reasons.Firstly, I want sushi so much a couple of days, so I plan to eat them, them hehe. Secondly, tomorrow my family and I go out of the city to the country, so I promise you new photos from there. And the last reason why I'm really looking forward for tomorrow - some people promised to give me a hamster. Finally I will have a pet. I'm so happy!
So I should probably go to bed and tomorrow will come faster! I would hope that everything will be the way I want!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like tomorrow is going to be a great day for you :) Good luck with everything...and congrats on owning a cute little hamster! How fun.

    Have a great weekend!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...