Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 3, 2014

They're not toys

This photo I took in the zoo. 2013. // Фото сделано мной в зоопарке. 2013 год.


In one of my last blog posts I published some photos of animals at the zoo, I feel that it is wrong. I recently changed my opinions about circuses, zoos, sea worlds and so on. Just sometimes you don't think about some things. I was very influenced by the documentary "Blackfish". 
I think it's not necessarily going to the zoo or circus for entertainment. Especially it's not very fun to look at the sad hungry animals. I become sad when I look at animals in a cage. I understand them. And you would have been happy if you were spen all life in a cage? Animals become aggressive because of this and show their aggression in humans. If you want to learn more in detail how many accidents (including deaths) occurred with the trainers and orcas, I advise you to watch "Blackfish". 
I once had a desire to visit the show of orcas or dolphins, to swim with a dolphin. Now I don't think I want it. I don't want to get involved in all this. Make animals do what they really don't want to do. 
At the same time keep the animal as a pet for me is quite another. After all, it's even better for some animals. For example, I've heard that cats can't exist without the help of people. So it is so important to take care of our little friends. All good and evil is returned back to us. 
Here are some photos of animals that are free, what I found. What could be sweeter?






10 comments:

  1. Awe I love the pictures at the end, the baby animals are so cute :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. they can be fine as long the people running them provide for the animals. However a lot of the smaller ones do not, I've heard some terrible things about a car-safari place near where I live

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, They should be protected by humans not from humans... :(

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com – New new post <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Blackfish too, and since I can't go in any zoo/seaworld or anything like this. Animals are not made to live behind a cage, locked, etc.. It's awful what human has done with these poor animals :(

    Btw, we can follow each other, I follow you on Bloglovin dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww these are just too adorable! I love animals and people need to protect them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with what you say. I think that circuses are cruel, and I actually signed a petition that made circuses with animals illegal in my city :D People should build more reservations, where the animals can live normally, instead of being in a cage. I strongly disagree with people that take wild animals as pets because that is just not okay. I think pets should only be cats & dogs, not even birds (birds should be able to fly).
    Loved your post! It's so good to see someone manifesting her opinions :D
    x,
    Dany at danyszelsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving the theme/design of your site.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility
    issues? A small number of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

    Stop by my web site; TwilaQTurber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and article is truly
    fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.



    Here is my page - WilliamsPVantil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...