Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Night City Lights

Goodnight! Today, big changes have occurred. I can't say for sure, but I'm 90% sure that I'll take back my documents from the university where I study (yes, I'm not going to study there anymore). I have to take the documents to the first of September, as I need some documents from there. My dad supports me. I said before that do not like my profession and study. I don't think I need to have a university degree, as I have other plans than to go to work in a company, especially I don't like this profession and don't fit me at all. But I repeat again that I don't know anything now. During these days, everything should be solved and I can tell you what will happen next.

My new sweatshirt with a print of the night city, I bought it here.
And finally - the ring, I ordered it here. /
Cocoa and cookie in the shape of Mickey Mouse. 



12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, good luck on your future career, whatever you do make sure it will make you happy! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable, Anna! I'm following you on Bloglovin, as you proposed :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've already followed you at blogolovin :) https://www.bloglovin.com/dontmakemeblush

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! Loved these pictures! <3

    Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog!! I already follow you via bloglovin! Hope you will follow me back!!

    Keep in touch
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool sweatshirt :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna :) thank you for your nice comment on my blog :) i start follow you on bloglovin, waiting of you :)
    if you like we can do also on instagram, twitter etc. :D
    My Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute top! I love the print :) and your ring is so cute too!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a lovely blog! Just started following! Do you mind to follow back and help me grow, please? :) http://mylovelyviolethill.blogspot.pt/ :D

    ReplyDelete