Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

the last day of my childhood

Some photos from yesterday when I said goodbye to my friend when she was leaving me for the competition. 

Today, a day when I have a mountain of plans. Nevertheless, I still have time. I'm so glad that tomorrow is my birthday. But I don't believe it yet. Time passed so fast this year. But I like the beginning of August for me, it's my favorite month. 
For me, my birthday is the beginning of a new stage in my life. Many people start a "new life" from the New Year, or Monday, and I started this from my b-day. In fact, I often notice that many things change lot in the life. So tomorrow is my great hope, that everything will be ok. 
I admit that this year in my life was the worst, unfortunately. I was ill so many times as never. And all of these problems started the day after my birthday. 
When I blow out the candles on the cake, I'll dream that  I was not sick anymore. This is the most important thing! 
And yes, guys, probably tomorrow I will not have time to blog. But you can follow me on twitter and instagram tommorow. I think I'll be there, and the next day after b-day I'm going to tell you everyhing! I wish you all the best and bye until the day after tomorrow!



10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun! Thanks for visiting my site. I love your blog! I'm definitely following you. xx Mind following back?

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!!
    xoxo
    http://www.myrunwayfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style totally,Dear,my name is Janephoenix Mifo Lam,you can call me Mifo.Shall we follow each other and share beauties to each, Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    I am a now blogger,No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.

    happy everyday and enjoy your pretty time
    hope you can check my blog and share our life:
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful day (and love your minions shirt!)

    K xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete