Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Little Haul

Hi dears! It's just crazy days in my life now, but today and tomorrow I'm free, so I'll try to give more time to the blog. 
I want to show you my purchases. 
The first thing I want to show you a frame that says "Save water and drink champagne". 
One day I saw that in one good blog and I liked it and remembered, I had not even thought that accidentally I'll find this in my favourite thrift shop. 
Don't think that I love alcohol, ha ha, I really don't like this. But champagne is one of the few alcohol drinks, that I sometimes drink on the holidays.
________________________________________________________________

I also bought shoes from Collins and candy leggings from Atmosphere.
I wanted shoes, but still didn't buy it, as ordered some shoes on the internet, but I'm waiting to receive them a few months already, and I needed new shoes, so bought another one. I don't know whether that will come shoes, but I hope I receive them. Lately, I'm waiting for the parcels so long. 



9 comments:

  1. Love those shorts :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool photos ! Love your sweater :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear! Love the graphics!
    x

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this piece of
    writing as well as from our argument made here.

    Here is my web page: DebbiOWerre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine way of telling, and pleasant piece of writing to take data regarding
    my presentation subject, which i am going to present in school.


    My homepage :: BongQDunster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website,
    and article is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up
    posting these content.

    My blog NishaESordia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...