Search

Blog Archive

Friday, August 1, 2014

My day in the village

Hi guys! I'm home. This morning I've came the city. And while I unpacked my package, and finally ate a normal food, edited photos already and it's already evening. I have so many ideas for the blog, so I will write actively. At least once per a day, but I can't promise anything, because all the time when I promise something, I did not get to keep the promise.
Like I said I was out of the town, in the village, along with my dad. There was not boring, though that day that I spent there was so long. Probably because there is no internet. Nevertheless, I took a camera and a tripod and took a lot of pictures. There are incredibly beautiful nature. Especially beautiful sunset. And yesterday and today I was walking in the morning. I love the morning time because of silence. It's magical.
Let's to see the photos! Photos instead of a thousand words, hehe!

I fell in love with these pink poppies in our garden! It's poppies?
Lack of internet and businesses finally gave me the opportunity to start reading the first book in the summer (!!!). I am ashamed of myself. 
Favorite time - sunset. Unfortunately, I made ​​a picture when the sun had almost set, but still beautiful.
I adore when on the photos appear on the sun's rays and glare, it's so beautiful. 
And guys, I have big news! I finally found my Prince, in the kitchen, haha.
This little frog actually is very tiny and closed and I saw like a frog exactly the same color, but several times more, the frog jump in the yard. I guess it was the mother of this baby and she was looking for him, so I let go in the garden, as I saw that the frog jumped from there. 


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures
    You look amazing
    Fabulous necklace

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, dear, I love those photos :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog that you have here! It would be great if you could follow back on Bloglovin :)
    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!!! You look gorgeousxxxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красивые фотографии получились! Закат чудесен!
    Я такие маки пыталась в саду посадить, но они, увы, не взошли((

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures and your nails look awesome. i am now following you on bloglovin! hope you follow back :))

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! That book looks interesting :D
    x,
    Dany | Dany Szelsky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll definitely comeback.

    Have a look at my homepage; TitusXNager

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. Nevertheless just
    imagine if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more,
    "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could
    certainly be one of the greatest in its niche. Amazing blog!


    Feel free to surf to my page :: ZackaryFMazariegos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.


    Have a look at my weblog ... CarmineFKoualeski

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent way of telling, and nice post to get information on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i
    am going to present in university.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... OtisTMcgunnis

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up to all, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a visit this web page,
    it contains useful Information.

    My site; DanialNBiderman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...