Search

Blog Archive

Monday, August 25, 2014

COLD AUTUMN INSPIRATION

Hi guys! It's so cold !!! I think autumn has begun, but I hope warm days will be else, as summer was super fast like never before. 
But on the other hand I'm glad, in early autumn is my favorite weather. The only thing I don't want to start  is a study at the University. I'm not completely passed the previous session, so I'll have to pass not only the fall session, but the one I did not pass earlier. I don't know if I can do it. I have absolutely no motivation to study there, and if I could, I would not have study there. In any case, I hope everything will be fine with it! Grab the images that inspire me to want autumn or I just like them.






3 comments:

  1. Как то совсем не греет мысль о том что осень началась-_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the fall inspiration I was looking for! Thank you!!
    Stop by and say hello sometime!

    -Amanda C
    http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...