Search

Blog Archive

Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekly Wishes

                                                   
It's Monday, the start of a new week and I thought that was a good idea to create a list of wishes for this week. These lists have a big influence on what I do. You can write these lists in a simple notebook, but for some reason I don't like write,where no one sees it. 
All my free time is occupied by one work, I'm on half of way.So I hope in the mid-fall all is well. While my summer is very boring. Perhaps the most boring summer ever, which I had. But soon my birthday, so that should be fun. 
Here's a list of what I plan to do this week: 
♥ Change some stuff in the room. Basically, I will change a lot in August, after my birthday, but now i need to start with at least. 
♥ Buy different items that will help me to change the room (such as paints and other details). 
♥ Another possible option to buy a pet, then I would be happy. However, there is one problem that my mom will mot be happy haha. 
♥ Fitness and walk more. 
♥ Every day try to breathe fresh air. 
♥ Don't forget to treat the gums. They finally I have almost have normal color, although I'm not sure that I can put braces in the summer, probably now my doctor on holiday. 
♥ Decide what I will do on my birthday. 
♥ Continue to eat only good food.




3 comments:

  1. Good luck on changing your room :)

    Hope you have a happy week!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you wanna get the free clothes???

    FREE?! --Yes!
    Shipping fee+Clothe Price= 0.00US$
    Every time I find out some great giveaway,I will so excited and share to you all.This is a awesome Free Trial Center from Wholesale7,good luck to all of us!!!
    Deadline :3rd,Aug,2014(This Sunday)
    Item:Four Items
    Link → http://www.wholesale7.net/free_trial.html

    See more details:
    Blog:http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/07/do-you-wanna-get-free-clothes.html
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholesale7?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete