Search

Blog Archive

Monday, July 28, 2014

TOP 5 | Earrings

The last time I told you about my favorite necklaces. Now I want to tell you about my favorite earrings. Perhaps it's my favorite kind of jewelry. It's difficult to meet me without them. When I don't wear earrings, I feel like I'm missing something. 
In general, we proceed to consider closer earrings!

These blue crosses are the new earrings from my collection. I was in love with when I first saw them. They are super bright. And most importantly, beautiful. In fact I don't like crosses, but these earrings are only exception. I bought them on oasap.com .


 Second ones are interesting earrings, one earring is not like another. There is something mysterious. These earrings were just my dream, as I saw them the first time. And as you see, dreams do come true! I bought them on bangood.com.

 Next ones are my favorites! When the outfit seems boring, I need to dress them up a I will look whether I'm going out on a date. The main thing is to wear something blue. 
Unfortunately, there is one drawback - they are quite heavy, so you can't wear more than a couple of hours. I bought them at the mall in the city.

 Next ones I found in vintage store, they was so cheapy. I bought them at the end of last summer and wore all fall, winter and spring. I love how they look when I loose hair. They just look like the hair.

And ones I bought last fall in a small shop near my house. Such jewelry are fashionable. I bought them not for myself, but by the circumstances and left when I saw how they look on me liked, although before that I didn't these earrings.


5 comments:

  1. Hey honey. Lovely post! Those earrings are so cute :)

    www.misserinohara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green ones! Great selection :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all SOOO pretty I want them all! Sadly I cannot wear earrings because one of my ears is SUPER sensitive :(

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these earrings!

    I have a beauty blog and I would love for you yo check it out and leave your thoughts on my latest blog post, and following if you like what you read!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you wanna get the free clothes???

    FREE?! --Yes!
    Shipping fee+Clothe Price= 0.00US$
    Every time I find out some great giveaway,I will so excited and share to you all.This is a awesome Free Trial Center from Wholesale7,good luck to all of us!!!
    Deadline :3rd,Aug,2014(This Sunday)
    Item:Four Items
    Link → http://www.wholesale7.net/free_trial.html

    See more details:
    Blog:http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/07/do-you-wanna-get-free-clothes.html
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholesale7?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete