Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Today is my day

Active day was today. It is very strange for me, but as soon as I got out of bed in the morning I started to complete the assignments for the day and in the lunchtime I was already free. So I'm happy today.
After lunch, I was even able to meet with myfriend, and now I spend an evening at home. No particular desire to go somewhere more, as It's cold after the rain.
By the way, I hope youtoday you has only good thoughts and conversations, because today is a day when all what you think come true. I took advantage of this opportunity.
In general, I have already made the first steps to some new things in my life. I'm talking about many things. I'll say you about some of them in the next blog posts. And now I want to show you pictures from yesterday's walk!

А
On the cup with vanilla milkshake was written "Today is my day" and it's was really my day.
 A stranger asked to  take photo of him and a child. Okay. Maybe they will see this photo in my blog, haha.
My niece continues to feed all the ducks in our city.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures
    You look fabulous

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, looks like you had wondeful time. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...