Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Little Wish List for July



I share my little wish list for July. Most of the purchases that I want I'll buy  on August-September, and this month, I just want to find a few things that I need. Besides, I'm not even sure that I'll buy them this month. It's my wish list: 
1. Top, the same type as on the photo. Normal length front and a little longer behind. I hope I find not only one top. 
2. Black pants. I need so much, I can wear them with everything. 
3. Clothes with sea print. I noticed that in my wardrobe there is nothing with sea print. Really want this. I like how it looks in the summer. The best option that I saw this T-shirt that on the collage. 
4. I need to buy a light cardigan for the evening. 
5. Large bracelets. 
6. Sneakers. Loved these, that on the picture. They remind me of a time in my childhood when I had two pairs of these sneakers, I almost never took off, they were so cute. 
That's all! Good day to everyone!




13 comments:

  1. great wishlist !! :)
    please follow me :) COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that owl shirt :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection!
    Xoxo
    http://www.elvestidordefanny.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!


    -Katarina
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterfly cardi and bracelet are so beautiful. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love the bracelet and sneakers!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  7. the owl shirt is way too cute
    happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I wish I would have the content of your wishlist in my closet :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your amazing comment on my post...I am following you via Bloglovin...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am following you via Bloglovin

    Follow my blog (GFC) Google Friend Connent <3

    http://rabiabeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the butterfly tee
    Beautiful items

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete