Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Links I Like (fitness and diet)

Hi guys! I hope you are well. Today is Thursday, so it's time for the links that I liked this week. At this time all the articles related to fitness and nutrition. Very interesting and useful for everybody. I think you'll like these links as I do!

  1. Busy Weekend? Calories Burned During 20-Minute Workouts
  2. Why Exercise Is Good For Your Skin.
  3. Don't Make These Diet Mistakes.
  4. Get Ready For Our 21-Day Flat-Belly Challenge.
  5. The 5 Most Overlooked Ways to Lose Weight.
  6. 12 Healthy and Tasty Alternatives to Potato Chips.
  7. The Top 10 Workout Songs for July 2014.
  8. 7 Habits That Cause Belly Fat.


8 comments:

  1. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for you comment on my blog! Yes, definitely I'll follow you on bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaing and useful post, I have to check out the songs. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog....of course we can follow each other! Following you on bloglovin ;) And also Instagram, feel free to follow me there aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure we can follow each other! Just followed you on Bloglovin and Facebook! please follow back there!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...