Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let's go

I will try to write a quick post, cause soon I'm going to go out of town, and I still have several things that I have to do before that. I took the camera, so I'm going to take there photos for the blog. There's quite a beautiful nature. I hope it's will not be rainy day. I'm going to tan  there, it is the main goal why I go there, haha. Two years the whole summer I look like Snow White. It's time  for a little tan! I hope it happen! Tomorrow in the night, or the day after tomorrow in the morning I will be in the city again.
And now I must gather the most necessary things, like a mobile phone and something sweet. Good Wednesday and Thursday in advance!




10 comments:

  1. Приятного отдыха и хорошего солнышка тебе!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos and I hope you get yourself a nice tan too! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look like snow white most of the year too -
    but I'm pregnant, and the heat bothers me, so another year of whiteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing
    Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers but this post is
    truly a nice post, keep it up.

    My page; NaomaGRashad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    My weblog: MiquelTSalle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my
    comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!


    my webpage - CherryYGnabah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger.

    I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to looking for extra
    of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

    my blog :: OleneCDinsmoor

    ReplyDelete