Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Late night post

Night post! Hi again guys! I told you that I would write today! Admittedly this is not quite today as it's an hour a.m. 
And  I'm going to get up early tomorrow, I'm tired of getting up at lunch, since I don't have time to do anything. For tomorrow I have small plans, but mostly I'm free, so I have to write what I want to do this day has.

Today I have a neutral day. Nothing wrong and nothing good. A little bit boring... I hope tomorrow will be interesting.
.
My evening snack: 
Blueberry yogurt with blueberries, banana and a glass of milk.

 Today my six-foot flower in my room finally started to bloom. For several years he has ceased to bloom and today when I woke up and opened the window have saw surprise.




6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...