Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's time

I am writing this post as motivation to start and continue to do what I want. Because I'll be sure that I will not give up. One of the advantages of having a blog. Besides, I heard somewhere that desire which is not written does not exist. 
 I want just  to change something in myself, namely, lose a little weight. I've never done this before, so it will be something new for me. I will not sit on some diets and etc. I just want eat more healthy food and move more, workout and so on. 
No idea how much I want to throw off the weight in kilograms, maybe seven kg will be ideal. May less or more. We'll see. Especially since I don't care for my weight, more importantly, how it looks. Well, in general, this has everything I wanted to say. I will continue to write  posts, where will write what I do, eat and so on. I hope that everything will turn out.





7 comments:

  1. Amazing post!
    Kisses
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals :) healthy living is always a good thing!

    XoXo Shea L. ☞ ☞ ☞ kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your weight loss, I hear it can be tough

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job love your blog :)
    http://samellionchameleon.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!
    i followed you with bloglovin
    this is mijne
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3889067

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute selfies. The drink looks delicious. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...