Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dream TAG

I am one of those bloggers that love tags. And I saw a very cool tag about dreams. So I think I'm obligated to do this tag, since I love this theme. You would have to notice it, haha. Come on, go!


· What are you currently day dreaming about?
Now I dream that the war in another part of my country will end soon, people stopped killing other people who have nothing to blame and that I want don't fear that war could get to my city.


· What three items live in your dream wardrobe?
I said in one of my posts, I don't understand why designer clothing costs so expensive, and I think it's all invented to earn as much money on the people, but I'm crazy about dresses from Ellie Saab. He creates the best dresses. So let it be three dresses from Ellie Saab, hah.

· Who's your dream celeb look-alike?
To be honest, it's hard to answer, since I am  fan of anybody, but let it be Hayley Williams from Paramore. Adore her bright style, cute tattoos, color(s) of hair and of course her wonderful voice.

· In your eyes, who's currently "living the dream"?
I think looking at celebrities, it seems that they have the perfect life. Suppose we can observe the life of the family Kardashians in their reality show. I think they "living the dream".


· What do you dream of more; love or money?
I think most people will answer on this question that love is more important, but I will answer as a human who had to give up on people and I am not sure that love exists. I would choose the money, definitely, then most of my desires came true. 
I also like the phrase of Lady Gaga - “Some women choose to follow men and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga


· Your dream holiday escape?
Of course, Los Angeles is one of the most of my greatest desires. But first I would like to visit some countries that are closer. This year is the third year that I'm not going anywhere, since my parents are busy at work and they have no holidays, and I have not yet of legal age to go somewhere, and I'm scaru to go somewhere alone... I think that I will go somewhere next year, or maybe this year... what can I say, if I do not know what will happen tomorrow?


· Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
Are you serious? I dreamed of becoming a princess - the director of the school of magic where study animals that can talk.



· If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be?
I'm almost 18 and now my main goal is to be completely financially independent from my parents, I think it's time to take care of myself alone.




14 comments:

  1. Love your post!!! I want to do the Dream Tag now!! :)))
    Check out my blog if you get a chance and follow back...

    humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, such a wondeful post! I wish the war will end too, a lot of people are suffering because of it.. I hope you're always safe! I absolutely adore Ellie Saab as well, such a talented designer with a to die for dresses. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!
    Kisses
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley Williams is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! x

    I followed you via Bloglovin, not it's your turn!

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and answers, I love Elie Saab too. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna, I've done the dream tag now too, thanks for inspiration - come read my post here: http://stephsilverlining.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/dream-tag.html
    Stephanie Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that
    I extremely loved the usual information a person supply on your guests?
    Is going to be again frequently in order to inspect new posts

    My blog: AntionetteKMunyon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited many blogs except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this
    website is really wonderful.

    Here is my site; SocorroQOrk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, always i used to check webpage posts here early in the break of day, for the
    reason that i like to find out more and more.

    Feel free to surf to my website DamienVHirsche

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...