Search

Blog Archive

Friday, July 4, 2014

Cold rainy summer

It's finally warm today, not hot, but at least it's not cold. Usually this summer days cold and also rainy, so yesterday I sat at home all day, because it was impossible to go somewhere. 
Today I spend the day with two Evas - my niece and dog. 
By the way, I continue to eat healthy food and try to workout. I  very inspired by people who do this too. Most importantly, I have people who will not let me to give up. 
I also remembered that yesterday was exactly a year since I made ​​my tattoo. Time, slow down!



4 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to, I’ll come back for sure.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and other social media?
    Let me know and let’s keep in touch love <3
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...