Search

Blog Archive

Monday, July 7, 2014

Bun


Eight o'clock p.m., and I have not done anything, not even eat - I can't, as a have stomach ache because I ate late yesterday. Yes, it happens almost every time I eat after 20:00.
Thus, if I'm not doing anything today, so I decided to write a message in the blog at least. It is time to add my photos. Noticed that lately, I don't like to be photographed, I like to take photos. Most likely, because I'm not in the mood for this. It needs to be corrected, most importantly, don't get sick, and then everything will be good!
Now I plan to eat something light and try to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I can do a lot of things.


9 comments:

  1. You look beautiful
    Fabulous top

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eye makeup :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look Great!
    Xoxo
    http://www.elvestidordefanny.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, you look amazing. Love youe make-up. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...