Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Black & Gold



Cardigan Ralph Lauren // Simple black legginses // Top from Italy, but I don't know the brand // Epaulets from Aliexpress, but you can buy them here
 Night blog post! How can I be without it? Lately, I have a lot of inspiration to write in the blog. I have lots of ideas for posts. So while I have the inspiration and ideas, I will write often.
Now is the time that I have the inspiration to work, I work a lot of my desires and already see results. So I'm happy about this.
By the way, yes, as I said before I moved the table to a other place in my room, my room now looks different.
The only thing that disappoints me is this summer. Today, exactly half of the summer. I did not even notice these 1,5 months. I really hope that the second half will not be fast. And most importantly, bright and unforgettable. We must try to do everything for it!



11 comments:

  1. Black and Gold are amazing! Especially at night! :)

    Tatyana
    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would like to follow each other on bloglovin. I am following you now, hope you will follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cardigan is beautiful, I bet it looks amazing in the sunlight :)

    x ♥ Sophie | So Bright & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, you look gorgeous in black and gold! Followed you on bloglovin' by the way :) Xx

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful girl! im following you now on bloglovin, hope you follow back now :D

    __________________________________________________
    www.heylinni.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for commenting my blog.
    I'd love to follow yours!

    xoxo. T.
    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this cardigan is simply DIVINE!!!! \
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received your comment and are now following your blog. However, I can't understand the language in which you write...lol. Pretty pictures though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...