Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2014

WORKOUT AGAIN

I write this post as motivation to start again workout. Several months, gave it up, I don't remember why. Now I can't bring myself to start again. Constantly find reasons why I can don't workout today. It's time to do it, plus, I feel bad a few days and I think fitness will help me feel better. 
Now it's summer vacation and I don't study, so it's time to start! Starting tomorrow, because it's almost two a.m. (again found a reason not to workout :D).



7 comments:

  1. i feel you! we always manage to make an excuse not to do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried running a mile about a month ago, it didn't go over well. Never realized how bad I was out of shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Давай, собирись! И я тоже попытаюсь XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with exercising, I want to start too, but like you, I always find an excuse. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable! Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear idea about from this post.


    Feel free to visit my web-site; BlakeNFellenbaum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on writing, great job!

    Here is my homepage - EmilioVHamdn

    ReplyDelete