Search

Blog Archive

Monday, June 16, 2014

TIME FOR HEALTHY FOOD

Hi guys. Yesterday I ate something wrong, so I feel terrible all day. So let's talk about nutrition.
A couple of days ago I thought that was a good idea to change my nutrition. I am not about a diet for week, I mean, that some of the food I want to get rid of forever. I just think they are useless or even bad for health and beauty.
First, I want to get rid of carbonated drinks and juices from the store. Usually I rarely drink them, but on a hot summer day is difficult to resist them.
But I noticed after these drinks even more I want to drink because they have huge amounts of sugar. Besides they spoil teeth, skin, and they have a huge amount of calories.
Next I want to get rid of it crackers, chips and other stuffs like that. I can't say that I eat them often, but I need don't eat it never.
I also want to get rid of all candies, except chocolate candies (if not eat a lot this). I noticed that from them I have problems with my teeth.
When I was a child, I had big problems with the teeth because of them. So in old photos, when I smiled, it looked like I wear braces.
Instead, I have a challenge for the summer - to eat as many fruits and vegetables as I can!




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...