Search

Blog Archive

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Big Bang Theory

I heard about the show "Big Bang Theory" and I wanted to see it and I finally found the time for this a couple of days ago.
Now I'm just in love with this show. I don't want to do anything, just watch this... Why day hasn't 100 hours?
So guys, I advise everyone to watch this show. Very cool jokes, uplifting.
Most importantly, I've never seen something, like this. As many shows are very similar to the other friend.
In general, watch "The Big Bang Theory" for a good mood! I rarely like so much shows.
Who already watched it? What do you think?




4 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    I've just uploaded Part Two of my Barcelona Photo Diary, and would love to hear your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really watch it, but it's one of my mom's favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big bang theory!
    Xoxo
    http://elvestidordefanny.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tv series, although I'm like Penny (meaning I don't get the scientific jokes) :)
    Marta
    A Bilingual Baby blog, Barcelona

    ReplyDelete