Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer morning

Good summer morning! Again, I'm going to write often in the blog, so it is not the last post for today, if all goes according to plan.
Now I have to dress myself and clean my room. have breakfast and complete control work for the university. Immediately after I do it, I'll run to the shops for a gift for my sister. She has a birthday tomorrow, she turns 27. I still remember when she was my age.
So, yes, I need to find a gift today. I already have some ideas, but I'm undecided. Probably, it will be something for the house.
In general, I'll see you today again. I'll show you pictures from a walk with my niece in the park.


3 comments:

  1. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute.:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete