Search

Blog Archive

Monday, June 23, 2014

Hot or Not

I've seen in the some blogs and even in magazines section "Hot or Not", I really like it, so I decided to try to start writing this post on my blog too. Perhaps this post will be every week.  I will show things that I liked or didn't like. On this week almost everything about clothes, but I will write about different things.

 1. Print "fruits" in clothes. I think this the most summer trend. I want all the t-shirts that are on the collage. They look so delicious, ha ha.
2. Kimono. Recently, I often see in the shops kimono. I think they look very cool if choose the right clothes for them. I think this is a great option for a summer evening, when it was a little cold.
2. "Big Bang Theory". Decided to add at least one item is not related to clothing. My favorite show now is "The Big Bang Theory", I have started to watch this showa couple of days ago , so that I saw only half of the first season. I love Sheldon's humor! It's worth to watch!


1. Print "drugs." For quite a long time print "drugs" in clothes is fashionable. Personally, I don't like this, I just don't understand. Drugs - it's not cool. Every time I see someone, who wears this print, I have a feeling whether the person is a drug addict.
2. Sandals. One of the most fashionable things now it is sandals, like on the collage. These sandals I associate with home footwear. And for me, they don't look pretty. I don't understand how can give it for this a few thousands dollars.
3. "Dirty" clothes effect. The first time I saw such a "dirty" bag in the girl, I could not understand why such a well-groomed girl can wear so dirty bag. It looks awful!

By the way, what you like or don't like from this list? 


7 comments:

  1. I love the kimono trend! and big bang theory is on of my favorite series :)

    Love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! We follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I love all yes stuff, but also sandals. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!!
    xoxo
    http://www.elvestidordefanny.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post
    Beautiful items

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...