Search

Blog Archive

Monday, May 26, 2014

TOO LITTLE TIME

I'm so glad that I write here in the blog . Missed you, but I do't have any free hour to be here. From morning to night I'm busy.
Thought that rest from the session at the University at the weekend - but no, I was at work took all two days, so I did not write .
Even today, only now I come home and do my own thing. I have to do so many things . Some thinngs need to leave for tomorrow because their implementation should be of high quality, and I'm too tired for this now .
By the way, from today we have a new president in the country. Many people go to the national costumes in the city... now approaching severe thunderstorm, so I have to turn off the laptop! Bye!


5 comments:

  1. I wish luck to your new president. He has quite the political crisis to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog
    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I'd love for us to follow each other on Bloglovin ! I just followed you, and I await for your follow ! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! I wish you luck. Following you on bloglovin, I'd love if you follow back.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman. LindseyMarie contest-giveaway
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...