Search

Blog Archive

Friday, May 16, 2014

Preparation to tomorrow

No idea what I'll do tomorrow. I most likely will go to the village with my parents until the evening or go for a walk with my sister in the park, in any case, I take my camera to take photos for the blog. 
In the evening we will have a celebratory dinner at home - tomorrow is my mother's birthday, only closest people will come. So I think tomorrow will be an interesting day.
The main thing is no rain, otherwise I'll stay home, so, rain, please choose any day, but not tomorrow, ha ha.




4 comments:

  1. Love your jacket :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    Apart from that I followed ya on Instagram..do follow back :)
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a nice day ahead of you :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin? Please let me know :)
    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete