Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2014

GO TO THE PARK WITH MY SISTER

Hi! I write a quick post, but right now I have to get together and go to meet my sister, I just do not know when to come back, so I write now. I will try to take the camera to the park and take photos.
Today the weather is beautiful and sunny, but I hope that's not too hot. We have lately the weather is the same as summer. Summer a couple of days, although the sense of whether it's winter was a month ago. Hopefully next month I will not so fast!
Nothing else I can write, I have to be in the park, ha ha! See more tonight!


3 comments:

  1. weather has been sunny around here too, earlier in the week it was terribly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you on bloglovin'!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...