Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

From the village








Hi! Today such a fast day that I thought I would write in the morning, but do it only now. Not happy today because I did anything, just when I came home, I felt warm (compared with a house in the village is very warm here) and I fell asleep. Slept a few hours, but the whole day was sleepy.
But yesterday was very cool, I totally spent all day on nature, despite the cold weather. Made a lot of photos, by the way, I noticed that now, when pictures are downloaded to the blog , they saved their quality. Very happy about this!
Can no longer write anything, I'm very sleepy, haha. Now I'll watch "Eurovision"! 





6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! Love your look!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. все цветет!!Красота какая!!

    http://nastya-stormi.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page certainly has all of the info I needed concerning this subject and
    didn't know who to ask.

    My blog - LauranKGalinis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply couldn't depart your website before suggesting that
    I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person supply to
    your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new
    posts

    my web site - ClayNReidherd

    ReplyDelete