Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Almost summer

By the summer three days, like to the end of the session in my university. I don't believe in it! Time passed quickly. 
Today I took rest day from the university. I already tired! Because of this I can't to do what I like. Maybe I'll blog little, than usually untill pass all subjects. But I have already more time, than had week ago. Because I know what need to do. Now I must to study empty all my time.
Next time I'll try to pass all subjects earlier.

"Adventure Time", very like the character Lumpy space Princess! :D



6 comments:

  1. It looks yummy!:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin and GFC :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hard to believe spring is almost over

    ReplyDelete