Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 3, 2014

The cutest dog ever

Hi! I wanted to write last night, but then I remembered that it's friday and soon begins "The Bachelor", but I want to write now.
I thought it's now about 4-5 pm, but there is already almost night, but it's still very light, like in summer .
Besides, time goes fast when you spend it with animals. Especially with cute animals as this Pekingese Eva. Typically, this breed of dog just hates me, but this cutie just didn't depart from me all the time and made me ​​to stroke her, forgetting that she has a hostess. The hostess was surprised that Eva responsive to me, like this, because she usually does not like strangers .
On other news, certainly in my life will be a big change. At least, I hope they will come. On the one hand, it's all for the better, and on the othe , the changes are so big that I'm afraid. But I'm still madly want that they to come true.



3 comments:

  1. Haha! So sweet! :)
    <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so adddoorablle! And great camera!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com
    Just made various social media accounts too so if you'd like to follow me in any of them, I would really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...