Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 26, 2014

One day Can change Everything

For this day I have had other plans. I was supposed to go with my friend to the pet store and buy a turtle. But today, I spoke with the person who said that these animals live in the home about six months. I was very upset.
In addition, I will not see my friend today. I quarreled with her last night, the same, as in my sleep. All came to pass in detail. This is so weird. I'm not upset about this, it should have been used to happen if people just used me.
In any case, now the beautiful sunny weather, and I'm going to walk! Don't worry and be happy!



9 comments:

  1. Six months? That seems very short

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweatshirt!:) you look amazing!♥ and thank you so much for your nice comment, I follow you on bloglovin;)

    www.Lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Я и не знала, что черепашки так мало живут...
    Не расстраивайся из-за ссоры!
    Хорошо тебе провести воскресенье!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ага...
      Я и не расстраиваюсь вовсе))
      И тебе!

      Delete
  4. Не знаю конечно,но мне кажется это бред про черепах.
    Почитала в интернете отзывы. Сказали что при правильном содержании,качественно обустроенном террариуме с УФ лампой,подогревом,правильным питанием в неволе доживают до 30 и даже 50 лет.
    А вот если содержать в коробке или на полу,в пыли, грязи,а зимой под батареей,то лет 10 от силы.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Это просто сказал ветеринар, а сама я ничего ответить не могу поэтому поводу, не знаю.

      Delete
    2. Десять лет это тоже очень даже много!

      Delete