Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lights

I promised to write again yesterday, but something did not work. Apparently I can to promise anything in advance, because I don't know what will happen next. 
In any case, I send the pictures I took when walking with my friend. I love photos at night, though it is very difficult to adjust the sharpness in the dark and for the camera it's too difficult to do, so I always try to do a photo near a lamp or something like that. I think I need a new flash, as I often do photography at night.










6 comments:

  1. nice photo x
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. night photos are often hard to take. My fiancee tried to take one last night at the carnival with my cellphone and with no flash all you can see is darkness.

    When I first got my real digital camera (about 17 years old) I tried taking pictures of the moon but that is unbelievably difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's difficult to take photo of the moon. It's always small on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! I know this flash problem, too :D

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Заколка похожа на части шестеренкиXD

    ReplyDelete