Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever

Today I feel good at 90%, but sometimes I still have pain, It's much better than it was yesterday. Pills and sleep helped me feel better.
Probably because of this I have a good mood today, so I started the day with fitness and bathroom. I also made ​​a new tattoo, haha. Not true tattoo, I ordered it from a online store a couple of months ago. Who wants, I can give the link.
Also today was just amazing sunny weather, so I walked around a bit and came under the rain . First there was the sunny weather and five minutes later suddenly started pouring rain. Today we have summer weather . Especially the air reminded me of my favorite season. I look forward to it, it's only a month to it, now enjoy the spring!


5 comments:

  1. Такие оттенки теней тебе очень идут)

    http://nastya-stormi.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Решила поэксперементировать! Спасибо!

      Delete
  2. Hard to believe summer will be here not long from now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics, love your hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...