Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm back: Black night

Hey! I think it's time to finally write on the blog. During this time, a lot has changed for the better. There have been many unexpected events, everything is changing rapidly . But I still have a lot of plans of what needs to change. I also plan to update the blog as often as I will have that I can share with you. For sure I 'll write today againh, at least one post .
I have the desire and energy to do a lot of things today!
It's weird that don't feel sleepy, because I read an interesting book - "The subconscious mind can everything" John Kehoe to four o'clock in the morning . Read very easily compared to other similar books that I read. She is very positive - I started reading when I was a little depressed, but book cheer up me and forced smile. So I advise everyone to read this!
It addition to the post a few pictures that I took a few days ago. Helped me take them my favorite photographer - dady.
By the way, I  wear cool "leather" jacket from Dresslilly. I bought it here, I'm just shocked by the prices. I'm very happy, because I have dreaming two years about something like that.
Lastly, I hope you like the new design!



Jacket // Sweater // Leggings (Sold out) // Old scarf // Bag


10 comments:

  1. Great jacket and leggings :-)
    xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket!
    Can you please like my new facebook
    page and my new instagram
    account?
    I will follow you back! Thank you so much!
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Cecilia
    SMILES' AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very pretty!!

    Thank you for your comment, I followed you on bloglovin ! Also followed your blog on GFC! Hope you follow me too xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love your blog and thank you for your lovely comment on mine. I follow you now. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got such beautiful eyes ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing
    Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!

    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. we've been looking for a good leather jacket for some time, we might have to check out the store because we love how this one looks on you!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...