Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ghosts, New Book and Spring Makeup

Hey!!! Again, I write a post late at night. Today is a day flying with incredible speed. Maybe because I slept  to dinner, haha. Well, my niece stayed the nightat my house and woke me up. Otherwise I would be able to wake up only in the evening. 
We watched a children's program about how to do different things and Eva wanted to make ghosts. I certainly did help, but then she made ​children ghosts. Once she made ​​them, she would not let anyone in the room, because ghosts can eat someone.


 Today I tried to make a spring makeup. I love it. And yes, I can't be serious on the photo... I just don't like to seem narcissistic or something like that. Don't be afraid to be funny.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete