Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Don't look back

Heeey! Finally I got to the blog, I wanted to do this before, but in my mind so many thoughts, that I have time for only this night.
Today I went for a walk and take pictures with my ​​sister and niece. We wanted to go to the botanical garden, but found another beautiful place, so took a photo there. I'll show them tomorrow morning or afternoon.
By the way, when we gone out of the house, it started to rain, so we had to hide and wait half an hour until the rain stops to go.
Good day today and I'm already terribly tired. Tomorrow I plan to go on birthday - to my niece Adrianna. So I think it will be interesting.

By the way, like I said, I went for shopping and bought a T-shirt H&M and jeans Von Dutch. Unfortunately , sweatshirt, that I wanted not found, but maybe another time.

Кстати, как я и говорила я пошла на шоппинг и купила футболку H&M и джинсы Von Dutch. К сожалению, кофты, которую я хотела не нашла, но может в другой раз.


3 comments:

  1. over here they said it would rain for three days. Only a little bit in the early morning. Worst weather prediction in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Первая фотография замечательная. Куртка подходит к твоему образу.
    Нирвану слушаешь?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :*
      Мне нравятся несколько песен, слушаю иногда. )))))))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...