Search

Blog Archive

Friday, April 4, 2014

Dallas Buyers Club (2013)

I want to share with you my opinion about this movie that I watched a couple of days ago! My reason for watching this film was Jared Leto. I've never watched movies with him!
Seeing as he cool played this role, I wanted to see as many, as possible movies with him!
Actors who play the main role - Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto are great. They turned out so feel their roles, I can say with confidence that they are worthy of  Oscar, which got. It is difficult to understand what the actors in this film. I did not even know that the main role played by Matthew McConaughey, until after watching the film. I was shocked!
But I think no role worthy to ruin health. Matthew and Jared lost weight, about 20 pounds  for the film.
The film is hard, I don't advise to watch this before 16 years, as there are some scenes of the movie... but film is good!



1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the movie, but I did see Matthew McConaughey get the Oscar.

    ReplyDelete