Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Space in the night

Hello!!! Decided to write until I have some free time and good mood. Right now I should to go to my sister. She invited me for dinner. 
And while I have free time for about an hour. So I'm probably going to watch some TV series. And I will slowly get dressed. 
By the way, today I accidentally saw one video. It's about how the Earth looks at night. It's so beautiful! I would like to see it in reality, but it's a little scary. 
Good evening!!!





8 comments:

  1. Красиво, но свет, что дает эти блики искусственный. Сразу задаю себе вопрос "А сколько земных ресурсов уходит на это?"
    Вся планета мерцает. Хочется восхититься, но что то буквально не дает это сделать Оо

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да я тоже подумала, что эти блики искусственные. Ибо в другом случае, что это может быть. оО

      Delete
  2. love!
    x
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing video! :)


    www.givemeurdream.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красиво, но я не хотела бы побывать в космосе) Мне кажется это жутко страшно.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Sure we can follow each other, you start and I will follow back :D Have a nice day!

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete