Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 22, 2014

JOY!

Today I had a very rich and interesting. I spent it with my sister and niece. In the next post will show photos from a walk, a lot of them, so that one is too many.
By the way, remember I said that the ordered mobile phone and it will come in a week? In fact, it came a day after the order. I am pleasantly surprised! A good phone, I like it more than the previous. He's big and heavy, as I wanted to, ha ha!
For the first time in a few months I bought a magazine. I really wanted something about Emma Watson and interviews with Jesus (Jared Leto). And in a magazine I found, though I did not know that there will be, as it has been closed.



4 comments:

  1. Yes, follow each other, i FOLLOW YUO NOW , come back to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures. you look great :) i've never heard about that phone

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed! ;3
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've been reading your blog for a long time
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!


    my page - minuman berenergi aman

    ReplyDelete