Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2014

COMPASS

Hi! I have a good mood again. Lots of great events for me. I can't stop smiling. Only I have a headache for the whole day already. I think this is due to the fact that I was very wet yesterday because of rain. 
Just want to say that tattoo is not real on the pictures, it from the site tattoforaweek. Very cool tattoo they have there! I received a parcel from them for a long time ago and I think this is the last tattoo that I got in parcel. 
I love tattoo compass. And the value and appearance. I think it's great for those who love tattoos and traveling. Well, for me it is not yet perfect, because I travel a little bit and generally I become very tired from travels, so I can't say that I love it.




11 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Alina :)
    Love your look!
    Kiss
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. klar
    auch via GFC?
    sag mir bescheid

    ReplyDelete
  4. give me your bloglovin link
    this is mine :) http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2411602/suvarna-gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear great blog I'm new follower hope you can follow me too ;)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful top
    You look fabulous

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna you are so beautiful. I love your hair and eyes

    ReplyDelete